We are currently recruiting for the following role. If you would like to be a part of a well established, fast growing accountancy practice, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
QUALIFIED BY EXPERIENCE ACCOUNTANT
Minimum 25 hours per week
Cheltenham based, hybrid working available
We are looking for a dynamic experienced individual to join our team. You will play an integral part in helping the firm continue to develop and grow and we are committed to offering a friendly working environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Working in an accountancy practice environment.
- Bookkeeping for Sole Traders and Limited Companies.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns.
- Preparing accounts.
- Assisting other members of staff.
- Knowledge of online bookkeeping and accounting packages – Xero, Sage, FreeAgent, Iris
- Computer literate and experience of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.).
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise and develop good working relationships with both staff and clients.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multitask and maintain client confidentiality at all times.
Competitive rates, full details upon application. Pension scheme and flexible working is available.