Francis & Co is a busy, fast-growing firm and we pride ourselves on offering a friendly, proactive and common-sense service. We have an expanding team with big ambitions and our workforce enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment, along with opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, hard working, fast learning, have great attention to detail and are able to provide high levels of service to all our clients.
If you feel you have the skills and are ready for your next job opportunity, please send your application to Warren Francis either by post, or email email@example.com.
We currently have the following role available:
Payroll Manager & Bookkeeper
Permanent – Full Time (37.5 hours per week) – part time considered. Flexible working hours available.
To take over the management of payrolls including CIS, on a monthly basis for our increasing client base. The role will require you to liaise directly with clients and be responsible for the processing and submission of RTI, CIS and Auto Enrolment. Experience of bookkeeping and VAT returns preferable. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience of a similar role.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients, liaising on payroll, CIS and other issues.
- Ensuring accurate and prompt processing of payroll data including processing statutory payments and deductions.
- Setting up new starters and processing leavers.
- Year end processing including production of P60’s.
- Maintaining concise and accurate records.
- Providing support to other departments on client payroll and PAYE matters.
- Bookkeeping and VAT on a monthly/quarterly basis for a variety of clients.
- Up to date knowledge of payroll and pension requirements and regulations.
- Confident, with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Office. Experience of IRIS Payroll Bureau and Moneysoft would be useful.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience of liaising and corresponding with HMRC.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Experience of Sage Line 50 and accounting packages such as Xero and SageOne is desirable but not essential.
Excellent remuneration package. Full details on application.
No agencies, direct applicants only.