We want to hire exceptional candidates!
Francis & Co is a busy, fast-growing firm and we pride ourselves on offering a friendly, proactive and common-sense service. We have an expanding team with big ambitions and our workforce enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment, along with opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, hard working, fast learning, have great attention to detail and are able to provide high levels of service to all our clients.
If you feel you have the skills and are ready for your next job opportunity, please send your application to Warren Francis either by post, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have the following role available:
Permanent – Full or Part Time (minimum 3 days a week)
To assist with preparing and finalising accounts for a variety of clients for partner review. Extensive accounts knowledge is required and the ideal candidate will have a breadth of skills that will enable them to step straight into the role to provide support for our busy and expanding accounts department. The ideal candidate will be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Preparing financial statements for Limited companies, charities, partnerships and sole traders.
- Corporation and personal tax computations and returns.
- Reviewing accounts and VAT returns prepared by other staff where required.
- Up to date technical knowledge of accounts requirements and regulations.
- Confident, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Office and IRIS and Sage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience of liaising and corresponding with HMRC.
- Audit experience is desired but not essential.
- Excellent remuneration package. Full details on application.
No agencies, direct applicants only.